Complete Wood Restoration Kit, Wood Floor Restorer, Orange Oil Cleaner 32 oz, Beeswax Furniture Polish 16 oz, Restore A Finish 16 oz, Cover Scratches and Blemishes (Cherry) by Touch Of Oranges at Scottdale Supply Online. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This set of wood preservation products is a complete solution for easily and safely cleaning restoring and protecting wood finishes on kitchen cabinets antiques furniture wood floors paneling and any other wood surface. Our products can be used on wood surfaces that are finished or unfinished indoors or outdoors. Each of these three products can be used separately but for a complete restoration we suggest that you use all three. Start with the Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner and Reconditioner. Thi
Product Description & Reviews
This set of wood preservation products is a complete solution for easily and safely cleaning restoring and protecting wood finishes on kitchen cabinets antiques furniture wood floors paneling and any other wood surface. Our products can be used on wood surfaces that are finished or unfinished indoors or outdoors. Each of these three products can be used separately but for a complete restoration we suggest that you use all three. Start with the Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner and Reconditioner. This product prepares the wood for restoration by removing grease grime aerosols lemon oils and dirt without leaving any residue. This wood cleaner and conditioner uses natural orange oil to cut through grease and residue. Orange oil is a safer alternative to the harsh toxic chemicals that are found in many other cleaners. It's easy on your hands and it's safe to use around children and pets. After using the Touch of Oranges Cleaner and Reconditioner if the finish has any loss of color minor scratches blemishes water rings or dull spots use the Howard Restor-a-Finish to restore the original color and luster of the wood surface. This finish restorer is available in nine different colors. Choose Neutral for all light wood shades Maple-Pine for all light brown shades Golden Oak for all golden brown shades Cherry for all light reddish shades Walnut for all medium brown shades Mahogany for all dark reddish shades Dark Walnut for all medium dark shades Dark Oak for all dark brown shades and Ebony Brown for all dark wood shades. When matching colors if your wood is between two colors choose the lighter color. Finally after restoring the original finish color use the Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver. This polisher will protect preserve and waterproof the restored finish. A wood finish protected with this product will last much longer than a finish that is left unprotected. These products are guaranteed to work or we'll refund your money.
Features & Highlights
- REPAIR OLD FLOORS CABINETS & FURNITURE - This easy-to-use wood restoration kit includes three products that can be used to restore old damaged and dirty wood surfaces to their original beauty. Use the Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner and Reconditioner to remove residue and stains. Then use the Howard Restor-a-Finish to touch up the finish. End with the Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver.
- WOOD CLEANER WITH ORANGE OIL - Orange oil has long been known for its ability to cut straight through grime and wax left by wax-based cleaners and polishes. Orange oil is a safe alternative to the many other cleaners with toxic harsh chemicals. It's safe to use around children and it won't harm your pets. After using it leaves behind a pleasant orange scent and it's easy on your hands.
- FIX MINOR SCRATCHES AND BLEMISHES - After cleaning if your finish has any loss of color minor scratches blemishes or dull spots use the Howard Restor-a-Finish to restore the original color and luster of the wood surface. This product also works great on steam rings left by coffee mugs and tea cups. This finish restorer won't strip any existing finish from the wood.
- PROTECT WOOD WITH BEESWAX POLISH - After touching up your wood finish use the Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver to finish the job. This product penetrates dry wood and feeds it for years to come. You no longer need to look at dingy dry lifeless wood surfaces. This amazing wood preserver protects enhances and guards all types of wood finishes. It contains beeswax carnauba wax and orange oil.
- RESTORE ANTIQUE FURNITURE - These wood cleaning and restoration products can even be used on antique woods. These special formulas will recondition tired and faded wood objects giving them a sparkling new life. These products will not leave behind streaks or dulling residue and unlike other products they will actually moisturize and improve the wood.
Health and Beauty
Have questions about this item (0609239362424), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Touch Of Oranges, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 26363, ean: 0046500263637,
NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Sold as 2 UNITS at $28.77 per unit. (1 unit = 16 oz each.) 16 oz. Cleans and conditions all wood surfaces. Leaves wood with a lasting luster. No waxy...
mpn: SG_B00H26SW7S_US, ean: 0852659822652,
Monocoat Raw Wood Cleaner is used as a cleaner for raw wood surfaces before the application of Monocoat Oil Plus. and removes natural oil from exotic species.. The product can also be used to clean materials that were used during the application.. Co...
mpn: TOO-Gallon, ean: 0616913155036,
Description: Touch of Oranges hardwood floor cleaner and furniture polish is exactly what you need for your wood furniture and wood flooring. This gallon size bottle of our best hardwood floor polish is an easy-to-use formula with an included 32-ounc...