Zopiclone is the commonly used sleeping medicine used for treating insomnia and poor sleep. The tablet helps if you’ve any difficulty sleeping, wake up too early or stay awake for a longer duration at night. This works on the chemicals of your brain that will make you sleepy and relaxed — and it works in the same way to other class of drugs called benzodiazepines. The Zopiclone tablet is used best for a short time (two to four weeks maximum) if any non-medication treatments are not working. Let us know more about sleep, insomnia, and tips for improving your sleeping.
- Zopiclone is generally prescribed for only two to four weeks. It is because the body will get used to this drug fast, and then it is unlikely to have a similar effect. Your body also will get dependent on this.
- Zopiclone takes over one hour to work.
- Never drink alcohol when you are taking zopiclone. Having this together will make you go into the deep sleep and where you will find it tough to wake up.
- Zopiclone is known by its brand name Zimovane.
- Some side effects are a metallic taste in the mouth, dry mouth or daytime sleepiness.
Who can or can’t take zopiclone tablet?
Zopiclone is taken by adults above 18.
Zopiclone is not suitable for a few people. To ensure zopiclone tablet is safe, you need to tell your doctor in case you:
- Have liver and kidney problems.
- Have had an allergic reaction to zopiclone or other drugs in the past.
- Have any breathing problems and sleep apnea.
- Have myasthenia gravis, illness that causes muscle wasting.
- Have had any issues with drug abuse or alcoholism.
- Are trying to be pregnant, or are pregnant, and breastfeeding.
- Have had any mental health issues.
- The lower dose (3.75 mg) is suggested in elderly.
- Usual zopiclone dose is over 7.5 mg once in a day, during bedtime.
You can select the zopiclon kopen option and get your prescribed medicine at home without any issue. Pharmacy label on the medication can tell you the quantity to take, how many times take, and other details.
How to take this tablet?
- Swallow the entire pill, don’t crush or chew it.
- Just take zopiclone before going to your bed.
- You don’t have to take zopiclone daily. Just take this on days you want it.
- You may take zopiclone with and without food.
Take Extra Precaution
Extra care has to be taken when you are using zopiclone as it will cause sleepiness or affect your concentration.
You need to avoid alcohol if you’re taking zopiclone tablet, particularly when you start the treatment. Drinking alcohol when taking zopiclone can cause drowsiness or impaired concentration.
Having other drugs (like antihistamines, painkillers, and antidepressants) and herbal products with the zopiclone tablet can make sleepiness or impaired concentration worse.